TVS NTORQ 125 CHALLENGE
Meet NTORQ 125
TVS NTORQ 125 is India’s first Bluetooth connected scooter with sporty style inspired from stealth aircraft and superior performance, built for Gen-Z riders. A scooter like no other, TVS NTORQ 125 embodies style, performance and technology.
A little more about TVS NTORQ :
Since its launch in February 2018, TVS NTORQ has taken the two-wheeler world by storm. Along with a performance inspired from TVS Racing DNA owing to learnings from Scooter racing experience, TVS NTORQ introduces the TVS SmartXonnect*, an innovative Bluetooth-enabled technology which enables 55 features including navigation assist, top speed recorder, in-built lap-timer, trip meter and multi-ride statistic modes such as Street and Sport. Within six months of its launch, TVS NTORQ 125 has successfully crossed the milestone of one-lakh sales and has carved a mark for itself with the young audience. TVS NTORQ aims to become the most preferred choice of automobile for the Gen-Z through continuous design innovations, technology adoption and by setting new benchmarks in performance.
To know more about your canvas, please visit: www.tvsntorq.com
About the style of TVS NTORQ:
Taking cues from the design of a stealth aircraft, TVS NTORQ 125 embodies a sharp, aggressive style with a signature tail and LED tail lamps. The well-placed sharp cuts of the scooter accentuate its appeal, lending it a tapered, sporty look. Equipped with a sporty stub muffler, an aggressive headlamp cluster and textured floor board, it has diamond cut alloy wheels which make a distinct style statement.
It is available in the color selection of Matte Series- Matte Yellow, Matte Green, Matte Red and Matte White and Metallic Series- Metallic Blue, Metallic Grey and Metallic Red The ‘T’ in the rear tail lamp is a unique design identifier of NTORQ. it makes the NTORQ’s presence on road unique and is one of the most photographed assets of NTORQ. The ‘T’ is also a distinct identifier in the NTORQ logo: The ‘T’ in NTORQ makes it closer to the world of thrilling performance and technology. The cine world of Transformers. The real world of NTORQ
TVS is looking for the next graphic and color combination for NTORQ inspired from the ‘world of transformers’. Your job is to take this vehicle (contour-line drawing will be given) and create its new graphics & colors which will appeal to Gen-Z rider and will reflect the persona of NTORQ.
Note: The world of transformers is for design inspiration only.
Your work will be judged by experienced designers at TVSM - the creators of the machine themselves.
Along with certificates of appreciation from leading automobile manufacturer, TVS, and Bengaluru ByDesign, the winners will also be awarded cash prizes.
The winners will be announced during the prestigious Indian Design Forum conference which will be hosted by Bengaluru ByDesign on 23rd and 24th November, 2018. You work will also be showcased on social media and digital platforms.
1st Prize - Rs. 40,000/- (single recipient)
2nd Prize - Rs. 30, 000/- (single recipient)
3rd Prize - Rs.15,000/- (two recipients)
10 Consolation Prizes - TVS MERCHANDISE
- Please share a written concept note of your design in no more than 250 words.
- All images of designs have to be shared in 300 dpi PDF/ JPG format. Please name the file as (yourfullname)_BBD_TVS_Challege_Submission_(1,2,3 etc)
- Mail your entries to [email protected].
- If the files are more than 18 MB, please share via www.wetransfer.com
- Last date of submission: Sunday, 18th November, 2018 11.59 PM, Late entries will not be considered.
- Application form & Annexures are to be filled completely and sent. The signature of the participant is mandatory. Incomplete & unsigned forms will not be considered.
- Each Participant can choose to take part in the Apache RR 310 and/or the NTORQ 125 Challenge. However only single entries will be accepted for each challenge. Multiple entries will not be considered.